The purpose of the Acquired Brain Injury Awareness “Share your Story” section is to provide a platform for people to share their brain injury stories and experiences with others.
By submitting your content, you grant the Acquired Brain Injury Awareness the non-exclusive right to use your content royalty-free, in perpetuity. We may also edit your submission for length, size or clarity.
All input submitted may be displayed on the Actual Cases section of the website and, if displayed, is publicly accessible. Think carefully about your intent and the consequence of publication of any of your submissions.
When you share your story with us:
- Keep your story relevant to the topic (injustice suffered by the victims of Acquired Brain Injury).
- Be respectful and courteous, keeping in mind that the content may become public.
- Offensive content, including offensive statements on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or mental or physical disability is strictly prohibited.
- The following content is also strictly prohibited:
- Vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content
- Anything illegal
- Hate speech
Respect other people’s privacy by not including personal information in your submission (such as phone numbers and email addresses) or private dialogue.
Acquired Brain Injury Awareness cannot guarantee that all submissions to the Actual Cases section of the website will be posted. Acquired Brain Injury Awareness has no obligation to store or archive the input provided by users.
Users can request, at any time, that Acquired Brain Injury Awareness remove their submissions from the Actual Cases section of the website.
Acquired Brain Injury Awareness will contact users if it plans to use their story, in whole or in part, in any capacity outside of the Actual Cases section of the website.